It is 7:35am in the morning, I slowly moved away from Brandon and sneaked out from the room. As I quietly glided to the living room, switched on my lappie, made myself a cup of hot chocolate, and said HI to my plants while showering them, I am ready to have some time alone with me, myself and I.
This moment is the best time for me now, before starting a whole new day. Why do I find it important? It is because at this time, I have the most energy to think about how am I going to carry on the day with plans.
Everybody has their different definition of ME TIME. Some people would think that spending time pampering themselves with facial treatment, pedi and meni or may be just sitting at a nice cafe and drinking a cup of nice coffee, reading a book or chatting with a friend is ME TIME, some people just prefer to stay alone at home, watch some series, or listen to their favorite music is ME TIME.
To me, my ME TIME would be sitting on my sofa, sipping my favorite drink, having a very quiet moment with myself, expressing my feelings on my diary, or blog (just started). It is the time to detox my thoughts that filled with all the hesitations, negative feelings, fear... No matter how bad it is, there is always something good remains in my heart after sparing some ME TIME alone. As for now, my mind pops up a statement that made by my friend yesterday. She said: " focus on how full is the water in your glass, now how empty." yeah, why keep searching and complain for things that I don't have, what about things that i already have and it is still there???
If you are reading this, may be you should try to find you ME TIME and see the real wonders that it might do to you. Don't be surprise that you may blast out and cry when you begin to reminisce all the good and bad times. This is a way to relieve your stress, stress that you may have been suppressing since long long time ago. It is needed to take it out and put it away so that you can move on...
and now, that lil rascal has opened his eyes and started looking for me and yup, that is where my ME TIME ends and my day begins, with that sweet yet annoying voice of Brandon... YES, COMING!
have a nice weekends, everyone...
No comments:
Post a Comment